Sunday, 6 June 2010

HAED - Persephone

I've not done much stitching tonight, as I had my friends over for a birthday bash (she loved her card!) But I did go browsing on the HAED site and found my latest stitch there. I've loved this image ever since it appeared on Marta Dahlig's DeviantArt Page , it's called Persephone.

In May, I emailed Michele at Heaven & Earth asking if it was going to be charted, and she said it was expected some time in June. Lo and behold, what should I find today while browsing but this gorgeous design that I promptly added to my shopping cart! I've got my floss list ready and material on order (I'm doing it on 25 count lugana evenweave in ivory) and I just have to wait for it to arrive and then I'll be making a start.  It's a whopping 16" x 24" but it'll be so worth it. And I know just where it's going to go in my front room. I can't wait to start. Another piece added to my rotation!

Here she is in all her glorious beauty:

Persephone

I'm so excited it's ridiculous, but I've loved her forever, and I can't wait to stitch her....

TTYL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)