Thursday, 10 June 2010

It's A Doozy!

Today has been a mad, crazy day. Hubby did his back in cleaning up yesterday, and thought that it would be better by morning. Wrong. He could hardly move when he woke up, so we went on a trip to the doctors surgery with two kids in tow. He's pulled something in his back which could take weeks to right itself. So it's off work for him, and lots of running round for me. Which is something I could do without (seeing as how I'm not in that good nick myself) still, this sort of stuff happens, and that's really all there is to it.

I've not done much stitching, though I did do some on Majesty, but my hands are seriously giving me grief and my fingers are badly swollen. Top that all off with a terribly swollen ankle and aching hips and I've had a doozy of a day.

On a good note, 30 skeins arrived this morning, so I'm a little closer to getting all the stash for Persephone. Hopefully the other 100 will come with the postie tomorrow.

I'm going to try and do some more of Majesty tomorrow - provided I don't get over excited if the rest of my threads arrive and start stitching Persephone straight away - which I might very well be tempted to do.

I've also got to finish the other side of my first - and what I expect will be the smallest - biscornu I've ever done (20 x 20 stitches) for an exchange at CSF.

Tomorrow is going to be so fun.

TTYL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)