Friday, 2 July 2010

Persephone - Page 1 - Done!

As you heard in my last post the past two weeks have been a bit crazy here. Hubby has been off work with a bad back so I've been spending my time literally looking after everyone (hubby, 4 kids, two cats and a dog) and haven't had time until this week to get some stitching done on this. Thankfully, this week hubby's back seems to be a bit better and has gone from being agonising pain to an extremely annoying ache, and I've been able to stitch while he's gone to bed earlier (it's a sure sign he's bad cause he went to the doctor and actually took the advice to rest!)

Anyway. I've done 30 hours altogether and I've managed to finish a whole page! I'm so chuffed cause I'm still really enjoying it (confetti, colour changes an' all!) when I'd finished the section I turned to my hubby and said "look, look" There's the corner of the cavern!!!" and he looked at me like I was completely insane!

Here's my detailed progress:

15 hours



18 hours



21 hours



30 hours


So that's it for now. But watch this space!

TTYL

:o)

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

oooh great progress!

Hope the hubby feels better soon!

Pumpkin said...

Again...WOW! Hard to believe you can stitch it up that quickly with all those confetti stitches :oP

I hope your DH feels better soon. Having a bad back isn't fun :o(

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)