Wow, it's been a month since my last post and sadly, I'm still no further ahead on any of my main stitching projects, I did take some stitching on holiday, but didn't have time to do anything other than actually be on holiday! I've kept myself stimulated and such by continuing with one of my re-found loves,
letter writing, but I'm really missing stitching. I'm taking part in a few exchanges over at
CSF - a Disney character ATC, a bookmark exchange and a halloween biscornu exchange, and I really hope I can get them all done. When the kids go back to school and Cheeky starts nursery, I'll try my hand at stitching a bit during the day and see how it goes, I just hate that after so long away and how much I loved getting back into it, that now I'm stuck in a rut again because of my shoulder.
Anyway, good news! My exchange partner for the mini biscornu received the second one I sent, so I can now post pics! Here it is:
Front
Back
I was quite happy with how this one turned out - moreso than the first (because I nailed the stitch together on this one!) They are very pretty, and I may do some Christmas themed ones nearer the time as gifts for friends and whatnot. I think they'd look lovely as ornaments, given the right design...
TTFN
5 comments:
Cute! The beading whatchamacallit is very pretty.
Thanks Blu! I think the beading whatsithingymebob makes the piece really; I wanted to finish it so it could be hung or used as a wrist pin cushion and beading seemed like a good solution. Thanks for commenting!!!
Great job Es!
Lovely work! And what a great idea of a wrist pin cushion.
Pumpkin - Thanks so much :o)
EvalinaMaria - Thanks for popping by and commenting! I think these mini biscornus are great for little pin cushions and such :o)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)