Tuesday, 4 May 2010

HAED - Endless Dream

Back in 2008, when I joined CSF, I was overwhelmed when I found out about Heaven & Earth Designs. These beautiful cross stitch charts are absolutely fantastic to look at, and although they seem a little scary, there was no way I couldn't go and browse the site. I did, and I found a fabulous design that Hubby purchased for me for the Christmas. I got my threads together, the chart and material arrived, and they've sat in a bag in a box for the last two years.

Now that I'm able to stitch again, even though I can can only do a few hours at a time before it gets to be too much, I decided to start it.

The design is called Endless Dream and this is what it'll look like once it's complete:



So far, I've worked on it for 18 hours, I've used 4/50 colours, completed nearly two rows on page 1/24, and made approximately 1,800/151,650 stitches! Here's my detailed progress.






 

So far, I'm really enjoying it, and I'm really looking forward to watching it take shape.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)