Monday, 31 May 2010

Stitchy Stitchy!

Well, I've spent some time this week trying to finish off this sampler, and now all I have to do is add some beads and find a way to finish it off. I was thinking about perhaps putting it onto a folder to keep my patterns in, but knowing me I'll probably just frame it!

Here's how it's looking now (and some progress pics):




 
I've also been working on my Summer ATC for CSF and have finished that. Now there's just a mini biscornu to do for the 15th, and once I've put the beads on the stash sampler, I can start Winter's Majesty!

Here's the ATC:




TTYL

3 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

Your sampler looks great! You have done a wonderful job.

Your ATC is so cute! The colors are very summery and I love the flower buttons that you added to it. Well done!

Karen said...

Love your sampler.....it would be so cute on a notebook holding your stash! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Nice ATC too.

Es said...

Thanks! I'm quite happy with both, but I'm really happy with the ATC - I think I'm getting better at doing them (it's the third one I've done now)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)