I've always said I'd keep a blog about my stitching. I've got other journals, and websites, but I've just never got around to starting one for my stitching - probably because I didn't have enough time, or enough cross stitch to showcase!
Since I've returned back to my stitching hobby, I'm using this as a way to not only catalog my adventures in stitching, but to share my hobby with others.
I've completed a fair few small pieces of cross stitch - mostly Designer Stitches kits - but I've picked up a piece I started for my Mum way back in 2008, it was last stitched in January 2009. It's called Winter's Majesty and is a design by Maia. It's a beautiful kit, and I hate that it got neglected, but I had terrible issues with my shoulder and wrists and haven't been able to stitch at all for a while. Anyway, I've picked it back up now, and I'm currently doing that in rotation with a HAED that I had for Christmas 2008, which has only just been started.
I'll be posting about those projects shortly...
TTFN
Tuesday, 4 May 2010
Copyright 2009 Stitching Bert. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Designed by grrliz
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Designed by grrliz

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)