Friday, 18 June 2010

Persephone - Update

I've been working on Persephone since Saturday and I'm absolutely loving it!!!! I had a bit of a hard time with the tent stitch at first (having never used it before) but now I've got myself into a rhythm of sorts and I'm getting quite into it. I'm extremely happy with the coverage (and the speed!) and even though there have been a fair few colour changes (there's 19 on the first half page and I've used 16 so far) I've plodded on and enjoyed seeing the subtle shading take shape.

I can't believe I'm nearly half way through the first page already and I still have over a week left on this rotation!!!

Here's my detailed progress:

5 hours



9 hours



12 hours



I'm off to bed now, and I'll be stitching some more tomorrow!

:o)

TTYL

1 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Omigosh, I just can't imagine doing that many color changes in that one area. You're coming along quite fast though :o)

Thank you for visiting my Blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)