This design is absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, and knew Mum would love it (even if I did secretly want it for myself.) I'd planned originally, to have it finished for May 2009 so that she could have it as a birthday gift, but due to injuries that left me unable to stitch, it never happened.
It's a gorgeous kit, stitched on 16 count blue Aida, with a finished size of 34x34 cm. This is what it will look like once it's completed:
And this is what it looks like now (last stitched - Jan 2009):
I'm currently working on a HAED, so WM is on a rotation with that. It'll be lovely to get back to it - maybe Mum will like it for Christmas!
TTFN



2 comments:
I love this design also, it is just gorgeous. What you have done so far looks wonderful and has great details. I love how the red in her clothes stands out so well and the detail of her face is perfect.
Well done!
This is such a pretty design! I would never have the patience to do a HAED but love the colors in this one. Can't wait to see your progress on it.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it :o)